This agreement or “Return Policy” that will cover any and all returns requested or required by and between AmeriHem and the Client/Customer. AmeriHem and Client agree that the following Return Policy is fair and reasonable and that this agreement is material to any contract and services between the parties.
To ensure that quality work is performed and accepted by the client and AmeriHem it is vital that the following be performed by both the Client and AmeriHem:
- AmeriHem reserves the right to refuse providing service to anyone, at any place and time. This includes non-compliant customers, damaged garments, or soiled clothing. We may deem the garment to be too fragile or soiled for us to work on it at our own and absolute discretion. In that instance we will return the product and monies minus return shipping costs.
- There may also be additional charges if we deem your garment to be more complex than the standard garment and we will bill for those additional charges with no notice to you, again in our sole and absolute discretion. The factors we utilize to determine whether to charge additional fees range from age, type, quality, rarity, style, and condition of the material and clothing.
- Please package your clothing appropriately. AmeriHem cannot be held accountable for any clothing that is lost or damaged during postal transit. We may accept damaged clothing, notify you, and attempt to repair the clothing with your authorization or we may simply decline to work on the clothing, at our sole and absolute discretion. Clothes must be mailed to our address provided at www.amerihem.com and no other. UPS is the only shipping carrier we use to send clothing back to Clients.
a. Risk of Loss- All items purchased from AmeriHem are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- AmeriHem will do its best to complete all garments in 10 days or less. While that is a standard we hold ourselves too, there are exceptions which may include, but are not limited to the following: complex alterations, rare materials, orders of 20 or more items, seasonal rushes, force majeure and others. It is best to plan on approximately 10 business days from shipping to receiving the altered clothing.
- AmeriHem cannot be held accountable for any mistakes that result from a customer giving us inaccurate information (measurements, markings, or descriptions). We will alter clothing using the measurements, markings, or descriptions given to us after the completion of an order online.
- We recommend you to wash them for shrinkage before altering these clothing
- Not Paid & Unclaimed garments will be discarded within 1 month from receiving.
- Only fully paid garments will be sent back.
Would you like a refund or would like to return an altered piece?
To qualify for a refund or return on clothing that AmeriHem worked on you MUST contact us within 10 business days of receiving your order with the specific issue concerning your altered garments. Any requests outside that time frame will only be considered in the sole and absolute discretion of AmeriHem.
Under no circumstances will we accept returns that result from a customer giving us inaccurate information. If you wish to remedy this problem, you will have to pay again and resubmit your order. If we deem, in our sole and absolute discretion that we committed an error, we will fix it free of charge (all shipping costs). Also take into consideration that anything already cut and altered may not be able to be returned to its prior condition or state.
If we committed an error resulting in clothing not being able to be returned to its original or substantially original state then we will pay for the value of the clothing to a maximum of $200.00, whichever is smaller. If there are items over $200.00 then the customer must have the original receipt or the maximum refund will be limited to $200.00. No other damages or expenses will be paid by AmeriHem in any situation or event including consequential, actual, incidental or punitive in any fashion.
Pictures of the article or the article itself may be required to qualify for a return or refund.
Order Acceptance by AmeriHem
AmeriHem may at times request verification of information prior to acceptance and processing of an order. Verification may be requested, but not limited to, company Purchase Orders and large ticket orders. Credit cards are charged as soon as the order is entered into our database. AmeriHem reserves the right to refuse and cancel any order.
AmeriHem may not have all fabrics in stock.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to AmeriHem or to products you purchase through AmeriHem shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Ada County, Idaho, USA. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.